At present APL is enjoying a wide storage network at the following different locations:
- Rawalpindi Bulk Oil Terminal (RBT), Rawalpindi
- Korangi Bulk Oil Terminal (KBT), Karachi
- Machike Bulk Oil Terminal (MBT), Machike Sheikhupura
- Mehmood Kot Bulk Oil Terminal (MHK Terminal)
- Sahiwal Bulk Oil Terminal (SWL Terminal)
- Shikarpur Bulk Oil Terminal (SKP Terminal)
- Daulatpur Bulk Oil Terminal (DLP Terminal)
- Port Qasim Terminal (PQ Terminal)
APL intends to construct new oil terminals at all other strategic locations in North, Central and Southern regions of the country.
Further, with the backing of two strategically placed group refineries, Attock Refinery Limited covering the North and National Refinery Limited covering the South of the country, we corroborate a sustainable competitive edge in light of our consistent storage and reliable supply infrastructure.
APL therefore, keeping in view the significance of catering to the ever rising energy demands of the country is continuously in quest of developing, running and maintaining a much higher and developed storage and supply infrastructure.